Are you bored? I know that I am. When you’re as bored as often as I am, you tend to look for absolutely anything to kill time. For instance, when I was in high school, I once spent like two hours throwing rocks into an old fast food cup while I waited for my friends to finish their exams. To this day, it is one of my favorite high school memories. My life is sad and pathetic — get over it.
Here are some random facts that will make you a little less bored for like two seconds. You’re welcome.
1. Martha Stewart used to be a model.
2. Amy Adams used to work at Hooters.
She was saving all her earnings to buy a car.
3. Jennifer Lopez was the very first artist to have a movie AND an album hit #1 in the same week.
The movie? The Wedding Planner. The album? J.Lo.
4. Woody Harrelson’s father was an assassin.
Well, a hired hitman to be exact.
5. Kobe Bryant is fluent in Italian.
His family moved to Italy when he was just a young boy.
6. Selena Gomez had her first kiss when she was 12 years old.
It was with Dylan Sprouse on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody!
7. Ke$ha got a 1500 on her SATs.
8. Emma Stone isn’t a natural redhead.
She’s a blondie!
9. Nicolas Cage’s middle name is Kim.
10. He also used to have a pet octopus.
He thought it would help him with acting.
11. Leighton Meester was born while her mother was in prison.
She was in prison for drug smuggling.
12. As a child, Eminem dreamed of growing up to become a comic book artist.
13. Ashton Kutcher’s real name is Christopher.
14. Kelly Clarkson was an extra on Sabrina The Teenage Witch before appearing on American Idol.
15. Anne Hathaway wanted to be a nun.