Have you ever had a case of the Mondays? Well, it appears that these people’s lives are just a bunch of Mondays strung together in a row. Seriously, these folks can’t catch a break. If you’re having a bad day, hopefully these pictures of people having a much worse day will help to cheer you up.
1. This is way worse than just normally losing. The prize got all the way to the end, and then didn’t fit. If it were me, I’d probably just reach my hand up there and try to grab it.
2. If your outline gets left on the side of a building during your morning walk to work, you know you’re having a really bad day. He should start carrying an umbrella sideways.
3. So close, yet so far away. Given this person’s luck, they would try to go retrieve it, and then immediately get arrested and sent to prison for trespassing. I wouldn’t risk it.
4. This is adding insult to injury. The only thing that would make this worse is if that ticket gave the driver a paper cut. He should probably just stay home for the rest of the week.
5. Talk about having a crappy day… The more he tries to unroll it, the farther away it’s going to roll. Maybe the photographer will be nice and help him out.
6. She tried buying a sandwich, and it got stuck. Then she tried buying a drink to knock the sandwich down. The drink also got stuck. Whoever finally knocks these down is going to hit the jackpot.
7. This person managed to make this mistake on their first day. I’m guessing they don’t have much a future working in drink delivery. It turns out that Bud Light is actually pretty heavy.
8. Take this as a lesson. The next time you go to spray fertilizer on your lawn, double check to make sure that you don’t accidentally the grab weed killer instead.
9. You mean to tell me that buying 6,000 units of the most saturated toy on the market isn’t a smart investment idea? At least this guy has something to play with to help get rid of his stress.
10. He decided to take the easy way out and park in the bus parking lot, and then they got revenge on him. Hopefully the bus drivers aren’t staying for an overnight conference.
11. This is why you should never try to beat the light at a railroad crossing. His only hope is to drive full speed towards the down the tracks, hit a ramp, and jump the train like in an ’80s action movie.
12. If you have a car this nice, you should probably also invest in a garage to keep it in. This would be such a bummer to wake up to. At least he got four new blocks out of the deal!
13. PSA: If you try to hang a flat screen TV on your wall, make sure it actually goes into the studs, not just the drywall. Otherwise, the screen is going to suddenly become a lot flatter.
14. It’d be a nightmare to be sitting on a plane that is taxiing down the runway and then look out the window to see your luggage sitting on the tarmac. Hopefully this isn’t a semester-long study abroad trip.
15. This hedgehog is a perfect depiction of how I feel on a Monday morning after I spill my coffee, run out of gas, and forget an umbrella on a rainy day.